My name is Jennifer Rutschke and I am currently a junior User Experience Design student with a minor in Studio Arts at Bradley University.
I found my passion for design through art and technology classes in high school. Through my projects, I have become proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace. Additionally, I have experience with Unity, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Audition.
As far as programming, I have designed and coded a game in Unity, formatted web pages using HTML and CSS in Adobe Dreamweaver, and have used Xcode to write C++ programs. In my free time, I enjoy baking, intricate nail art and makeup, and spending time outside.
Bradley University (Peoria, IL)
- Bachelor of Science, User Experience Design
- Minor in Studio Arts (3D Concentration)
- GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Expected graduation in May 2023
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications
- Exceptional social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in Xcode (C++),
Unity (C#), and Adobe Dreamweaver (HTML and CSS)
Awards and Activities
- Bradley University Slane College of Communication and Fine Arts Dean’s List Recognition (all semesters)
- Bradley Presidential Excellence Scholarship Recipient
- Participant in Bradley University’s Symphonic and Basketball Bands